GET GUARANTEED RESULTS IN ADHD
Dr. Khedekar a specialist Homeopath has worked in this interesting field of ADHD and Autism for over 17 years. Here are some notes we took from him. For more information on his Published research work: see this link.
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and autism can look a lot like each other. Children with either condition can have problems focusing. They can be impulsive or have a hard time communicating. They may have trouble with schoolwork and with relationships.
Although they share many of the same symptoms, the two are distinct conditions. Autism spectrum disorders are a series of related developmental disorders that can affect language skills, behavior, social interactions, and the ability to learn. ADHD impacts the way the brain grows and develops. And you can have both.
The correct diagnosis early on helps children get the right treatment so they don’t miss out on important development and learning. People with these conditions can have successful, happy lives.
It’s more common in boys than in girls. It’s usually discovered during the early school years, when a child begins to have problems paying attention.
Adults with ADHD may have trouble managing time, being organized, setting goals, and holding down a job. They may also have problems with relationships, self-esteem, and addiction.
SYMPTOMS IN CHILDREN
Symptoms are grouped into three categories:
Inattention. A child with ADHD:
- Is easily distracted
- Doesn’t follow directions or finish tasks
- Doesn’t appear to be listening
- Doesn’t pay attention and makes careless mistakes
- Forgets about daily activities
- Has problems organizing daily tasks
- Doesn’t like to do things that require sitting still
- Often loses things
- Tends to daydream
Hyperactivity. A child with ADHD:
- Often squirms, fidgets, or bounces when sitting
- Doesn’t stay seated
- Has trouble playing quietly
- Is always moving, such as running or climbing on things (In teens and adults, this is more commonly described as restlessness.)
- Talks excessively
- Is always “on the go” as if “driven by a motor”
Impulsivity. A child with ADHD:
- Has trouble waiting for his or her turn
- Blurts out answers
- Interrupts others
SYMPTOMS IN ADULTS
Symptoms of ADHD may change as a person gets older. They include:
- Chronic lateness and forgetfulness
- Low self-esteem
- Problems at work
- Trouble controlling anger
- Substance abuse or addiction
- Easily frustrated
- Chronic boredom
- Trouble concentrating when reading
- Mood swings
- Relationship problems
CAUSES OF ADHD
The cause of ADHD isn’t known. Researchers say several things may lead to it, including:
- Heredity. ADHD tends to run in families.
- Chemical imbalance. Brain chemicals in people with ADHD may be out of balance.
- Brain changes. Areas of the brain that control attention are less active in children with ADHD.
- Poor nutrition, infections, smoking, drinking, and substance abuse during pregnancy. These things can affect a baby’s brain development.
- Toxins, such as lead. They may affect a child’s brain development.
- A brain injury or a brain disorder. Damage to the front of the brain, called the frontal lobe, can cause problems with controlling impulses and emotions.
Sugar doesn’t cause ADHD. ADHD also isn’t caused by watching too much TV, a poor home life, poor schools, or food allergies.
ADHD can’t be prevented or cured. But spotting it early, plus having a good treatment and education plan, can help a child or adult with ADHD manage their symptoms.
Many symptoms of ADHD can be managed with medication and therapy.
MEDICATION: MEDICATIONS CALLED STIMULANTS CAN HELP CONTROL HYPERACTIVE AND IMPULSIVE BEHAVIOR AND INCREASE ATTENTION SPAN. PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE DO NOT CURE AND BECOME ADDICTIVE. ALSO THEY ARE NEURO DEPRESSORS. THESE USUALLY WILL SLOW YOUR CHILD DOWN. ONLY TO BE TAKEN WHEN A GOOD HOMEOPATH IS NOT AVAILABLE.
- Dexmethylphenidate (Focalin)
- Dextroamphetamine (Dexedrine)
- Lisdexamfetamine (Vyvanse)
- Methylphenidate (Concerta, Daytrana, Metadate, Methylin, Ritalin, Quillivant)
Stimulant medications don’t work for everyone with ADHD. Nonstimulant medications may be prescribed for people older than 6 years of age.
- Atomoxetine (Strattera)
- Clonidine (Kapvay)
- Guanfacine (Intuniv)
Dietary supplements with omega 3s have shown some benefit. The FDA has approved a medical food called Vayarin, which contains omega-3s and is available by prescription only.
Therapy: These treatments focus on changing behavior.
- Special education helps a child learn at school. Having structure and a routine can help children with ADHD a lot.
- Behavior modification teaches ways to replace bad behaviors with good ones.
- Psychotherapy (counseling) can help someone with ADHD learn better ways to handle their emotions and frustration. It can also help improve their self-esteem. Counseling may also help family members better understand the child or adult with ADHD.
- Social skills training can teach behaviors, such as taking turns and sharing.
- HOMEOPATHY: This is a must. Best to take directions and treatment from a good ‘Classical Homeopath’. This will give the greatest benefit. visit www.imperialclinics.com for more info on the best group of Homeopathy doctors today.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Many people with ADHD live successful, happy, full lives after Homeopathy treatment. Homeopathy Treatment helps. It’s important to pay attention to symptoms and see a Homeopath regularly. Sometimes, allopathic medication and treatments that were once effective stop working but this won’t be the case with homeopathy medicines. For many people, the symptoms of ADHD get better in early adulthood, and some are able to stop treatment.
Support groups of people with similar problems and needs can help with acceptance and support. Groups also can provide a way to learn more about ADHD. These groups are helpful for adults with ADHD or parents of children with ADHD.
Dr. Khedekar a specialist Homeopath has worked in this interesting field of ADHD and Autism for over 17 years. These are some notes we took from him. For more information on his Published research work: see this link.
Dr. Shreepad A. Khedekar, BHMS, MD (homeopathy), a specialist for over 17 years, he has used homeopathy in his Switzerland, Belgrade and Mumbai practice for the last 17 years. He lectures on homeopathy at Switzerland, Croatia and at the Serbian Doctors Association (SLD) Teaching Centre in Belgrade and has a busy private practice in Dadar and at Shushrusha Citizens co-operative hospital, Mumbai and is the only Homeopath in their 60 year history.
Dr. ShreepadKhedekar is the Clinical Director, Imperial clinics Mumbai and Imperial clinics Belgrade, Consultant at Shushrusha Citizens Co-op Hospital Mumbai and Physician to several international stars and celebrities.
For More Details adhd treatment in homeopathy visit here.