THYROID DISEASE: THE PROBLEM LIES IN THE GENES FOR REGULATION.
THYROID ISSUES ARE LIKE THE RPM OF A CAR.
Either the RPM is high or low giving you a better or worse average for your car. If the RPM is high it’ll make your car very quick but consume too much fuel on the other hand if the RPM is low your fuel consumption will go down but make your car sluggish.
The same happens in the Human body. Thyroid stimulation happens in the endocrine gland called the pituitary situated in the brain. This sends signals to the actual thyroid gland on your neck. In the allopathic system of medicine they check for your current thyroid levels in blood and try to just regulate or control you thyroid levels. This isn’t the final solution because the problems remain and you get addicted to the allopathic drugs or external hormones. Thank god that Homeopathy exists and can cure your thyroid issues in the most scientific, non-invasive and economical way.
Heres how an expert homeopath will treat your Thyroid problem:
HOW ARE THYROID PROBLEMS TREATED BY CLASSICAL HOMEOPATHS? THESE ARE THE 7 GOLDEN STEPS THAT EXPERTS FOLLOW:
- Identify cause (genetic or acquired).
2. Individualise Constitution of patient: Mental and Physical make-up.
3. Identify triggers (emotions, chemicals, foods, drugs, life situations, etc). See what has actually triggered the thyroid issues in every individual case.
4. Understand what the patient actually does during the bout of hyperthyroidism or hypothyroidism. Its very interesting how different people react to the same pathological condition. Some complain, some tolerate, some quarrel, some want to be left alone, some want to be in contact with loved ones, some rush to the doctor, some become aggressive, etc. These reactions are the most important for a doctor to understand before he analyses and repertorises. Most patients have a physical path of least resistance during bouts of high sugar. Some develop rashes on skin, some develop giddiness and weakness, some react with non-healing ulcers, etc.
5. Explain the simple ‘to do’ things to the patient.
6. Repertorise and Prescribe.
7. Bring the disease to lower forms and cure by lysis and not by crisis to eventually CURE it from the roots.
FOR PATIENTS WITH THYROID PROBLEMS:
Do check your stress-score and see if you really need medical help or not? Click on the link below for a FREE evaluation. STRESS CALCULATOR All you’ll need to do is a quick sign-up and select your age group. Once you’ve done that, you’ll need to select events that have happened to you in your life time and you’ll know if you need medication for your ‘Hair loss’ or not. Its that simple. The app is also available as a paid download on Google Playstore and can be used for your entire family unlimited times. Download here.
A trigger event. Many people experience a rise in blood thyroid levels several months after a physical or emotional shock. This type of high stimulation is temporary. Examples of trigger events include sudden or excessive weight loss, a high fever, demotion, financial stress, surgery, or a death in the family.
For More Details thyroid treatment in homeopathy visit here.